The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reports that the air inside most homes today may be as polluted, or more, than the air outside.
If you suddenly develop unexplained allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues, you may want to take a closer look at your indoor air quality (IAQ). Daily exposure to harmful chemicals, airborne allergens, and dust can affect your overall comfort. Don’t take any chances with your family’s health!
At Kuhn Air Conditioning in Nashville, TN, we know how important clean air is to your health and well-being. So we offer eco-friendly ways to purify the air you breathe at home. From air cleaning systems to filter replacement, call us for proven methods to maintaining a cleaner and healthier home environment.
- Air Cleaning and Filtration Systems
- Smart Home Thermostats
- HVAC Zoning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Filter Replacement
Most people think filter replacement is a no brainer until it’s their turn to do it.
How’s Your IAQ?
If you don’t know, chances are it’s probably not good. Some homeowners mistakenly assume that because they don’t have mold or allergies they must have good air quality. But this can be misleading.
At Kuhn Air Conditioning, we strongly believe that every home should enjoy a safe and clean indoor environment, so we strive to bring our customers just that. We offer state of the art air purifiers, UV lights, dehumidifiers, high-efficiency filter replacement, and other eco-friendly ways to restore your home’s indoor air quality.
The presence of mold and other bacteria may not be visible, but do you really want to take a chance on your health and your family’s? Our IAQ services include up to 95% improvement on your IAQ with our whole-house air quality solutions, and routine testing and maintenance.
Need furnace repair? Call the experts in Nashville for quality furnace and heater service.
Reasons for Poor Air Quality Indoors
Your lifestyle choices may be contributing to your poor IAQ. Tweaking or eliminating some bad habits and adopting a few good ones will get you on your way to a cleaner environment at home:
- Avoid using toxic chemicals found in common household cleaning products, like soap, bleach, and other detergents.
- Don’t smoke! Smoking of any kind has been proven to be a serious health threat, especially for people with immunodeficiencies, the elderly, and children. Even your pets suffer every time you light up.
- Improve your ventilation by opening up the windows now and then to prevent condensation, mold and foul odors;
- Vacuum often – Our pets bring us companionship and comfort, but they can also bring allergies and other issues when pet hair and dander accumulate.
Call Kuhn Air Conditioning for more information about whole-house IAQ solutions and how we can help you achieve the ideal indoor environment.